We have recently seen similar issues when using Chuck's surge suppressors.
Not sure what changed, the RJ 45s, The jack Chuck uses, or my techs but we
figured out that it was caused by the cable getting pulled sideways in the
surge enclosure and the tolerance stack on the RJ/RJ jack just not working
in our favor.  Now we add a zip tie in the little enclosure to force a
bend/cross in the in/out cable.

P.S. If you are reading this Chuck we would really really like an enclosure
with a separate in/out feed similar to the 600SS or something like that so
the cable can go straight up into the jack and not get pulled sideways.

On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 10:44 PM Nate Burke <n...@blastcomm.com> wrote:

> I've put up alot of the F300, haven't seen any problems.  Bad cable or
> Radio?  Did you try a different POE?  9/10 times Ethernet seems to be a
> problem with the termination and/or cable.  I've done 1000's of ends, but
> just the other day I did one with one blue and green wire switched, I think
> that caused weird Ethernet problems.  Of course it was the end at the radio
> and not the easy-to-get-to inside connection.
>
> On 7/15/2021 9:32 PM, Jaime Solorza wrote:
>
> Installed a PTP  link with great signal but Ethernet port will not lock at
> 1000FDX...only 100FDx...if i force it it loses connection or 10mbps hex...
> Latest firmware...
> Any ideas?
> I even put a Trendnet Ethernet switch between Poe and Edgeswitch...
> Thanks

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553