From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Chuck McCown via AF
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 2:24 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Cc: Chuck McCown
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cambium Force 300 Ethernet question

There is not enough room to make a hole large enough for a grommet that will
allow a cat5 plug to pass.  We have about .735” to work with.  You need a
minimum of .750 hole and the grommet itself is 1” dia.

I could do a split grommet that would just fit the CAT5 but then you will have
to install the  grommet with cable filling it and that will be a big pain
forcing it in.  The other seal that is already there slides out so you are not
having to force a round grommet into the hole.

It is easy if the grommet doesn’t have anything going through the center when
you install it.

I doubt no one wants to feed the wire through then install the plug.