I know we've discussed this before, but I forget if it's possible/legal to do.

I've got customers in my network footprint that cannot receive public OTA TV
because they are blocked from seeing Farnsworth Peak in SLC, UT.

Is it possible technically to live tranceive the entire available spectrum from
an area that can receive it and set it up as a streaming service to my own
customers in network?

I'm not looking to charge anything, just to provide a solution here that is
both legal and effective.

Bandwidth isn't much of a concern, but I don't think I want to just provide the
raw DTV entire band(s) and transmit those because they are HUGE.
So I know I would want to live encode everything, and then have some way for
customers to decode that maybe just back into coax feed from Ethernet.