Alas.

We are suspending operations, effective immediately.

Locast Nation

As a non-profit, Locast was designed from the very beginning to operate in accordance with the strict letter of the law, but in response to the court’s recent rulings, with which we respectfully disagree, we are hereby suspending operations, effective immediately.

Thank you.

Help Center

Stay Connected
Facebook
Twitter
Website

Locast is a service of Sports Fans Coalition NY, Inc., headquartered in Ronkonkoma, NY, and is a 501(c)(3) organization. EIN: 82-3111352. Donations are tax-deductible.

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

© 2020 Sports Fans Coalition NY, Inc.

This email was sent to bpglueguy...@yahoo.com
Sports Fans Coalition NY, Inc. · 3075 Veterans Memorial Hwy Ste 131 · Ronkonkoma, NY 11779-7600 · USA