I bill for time and materials as if I was making the repair for someone else.
That means marked up materials and profit on top of loaded payroll expense.
You can bill for whatever you want but if you have to litigate it best to just
try to get yourself whole.  If you have proof it was painted prior to damage it
will help a bunch.

Sent from my iPhone