Brad, we have, the building will be back at least 100ft from road and
is 800ft from the intersection. Luckily all our fiber is underground
so we should be pretty safe there.

 Adam, good point on the leaks. I was thinking about doing the walls
as poured concrete using those forms that look like brick on the
exterior. Attractive and super strong, I'm not sure where that puts me
as far as insulation though. I wonder if they could form and pour a
concrete ceiling/roof as well. This is definitely going to be  strong
construction, not just a shed or 2x4 walls etc.

Grounding, I had not given much thought there. If my fiber coming into
the building is dielectric does that make it less important to go to a
telco style grounding system? I would have just done NEC grounding for
the electrical service.