Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 7:39 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: [AFMUG] Building a CO

We need to upgrade a roadside FTTH cabinet to a small building. I've
never started from scratch before. It will house maybe 2 racks of
equipment. I'm thinking 10x15 or 10x20 footprint. I know a used tower
shelter is an option but I'm leaning towards a real building, maybe
concrete for tornado resistance.

Probably two small Mini Splits for cooling.  Power, I'm not sure,
probably dual 48v system although we may have some 120 equipment.
Propane backup generator or course. Probably needs some propane heat
also for winter in Michigan but maybe I could just run the right mini
split and some electric heat for super cold days.

Interested in any other ideas and what stuff do I need to consider
that's not even on my radar.

Thanks,
Chris