I  have  a  customer  that wants a SLA.  Believe it or not this is the
first  time  in  10  years  we have been asked for a SLA.  Anyone have
something they want to share.

They  are  asking  for  a  time to repair of 4 hours which seems a bit
excessive   to  me.   That will be fine during business hours, but I'm
thinking that number may need to go up during non-business hours.

If I'm giving them a SLA, I want to make sure their
is  wording  about  how  much  they will be charged if we have to do a
truck  roll  to  fix  one of their issues.  Like plugging their router
back in the wall.

On  the plus side, they are only 15 minutes from both my house and the
office.  So, if the shit hits the fan, we can get someone there quickly.

--

Thanks,
 Mark                          mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Communications