From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jay Weekley
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2021 12:21 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Sharing internet connection between buildings

It's an option but I'm trying to minimize my involvement in the support
department.  The do have an IT guy but I'm not sure how familiar he is
with fiber.

Mark - Myakka Technologies wrote:
> Jay,
>
> I would do a fiber run between the buildings.
>
> These are nice on both ends
https://www.amazon.com/TRENDnet-Switching-Capacity-Protection-TEG-S51SFP
/dp/B019IHWSF0/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=Teg-s51sfp&qid=1629908139&sr
=8-2

--
*Jay Weekley*
*Cyber Broadband