My eyes cloud-over when reading something this large.  Can someone "bottom-line" this thing?  Can I go ask for money and get it now?

On 8/26/21 09:18, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
But they can say don’t get on the roof for any reason. Don’t dig a hole to mount a tower.  Don’t attach anything to anything.
*From:* Adam Moffett
*Sent:* Thursday, August 26, 2021 6:23 AM
*To:* af@af.afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] FCC and residential antennas (OTARD)

Property is still property.  A landlord can't tell the tenant "no antenna", but the landlord can say "no holes in my building."

So kind of, but no not really.

On 8/25/2021 5:24 PM, Steve Jones wrote:
Am I reading this shit right? Property owners can be forced to be transmit locations? On Wed, Aug 25, 2021, 4:07 PM Jacob Turner <ja...@happycycling.com> wrote:

    Yes:

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2021/02/25/2021-01304/fcc-modernizes-siting-rule-for-small-hub-and-relay-wireless-antennas

    ------
    Jacob Turner

    On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 12:12 PM Robert Andrews