I'm not sure what you mean by asking for money, but basically what this
did is change the OTARD ruling to cover antennas placed on a residence
used as an access point (or for a mesh design like Tarana).  The
original OTARD ruling only covered antennas used for subscribers.

You might have already been doing it... but the former OTARD ruling
didn't protect you from HOA's or local governments prohibiting the practice.

photograph
Daniel White
Co-Founder
phone: +1 (702) 470-2770