Suspending OperationsI hope they can weather the storm.  Court got after them
because they would interrupt the stream to ask for donations and not continue
until you donated.  So the court said they were not a friendly non profit but
were a defacto pay service retransmitting local content without authorization.

From: Locast.org
Sent: Thursday, September 2, 2021 7:42 AM
To: ch...@go-mtc.com
Subject: Suspending Operations

We must suspend operations, effective immediately.

                                We are suspending operations, effective
immediately.

                                Locast Nation

                                As a non-profit, Locast was designed from the
very beginning to operate in accordance with the strict letter of the law, but
we are hereby suspending operations, effective immediately.

                                Thank you.

                                Help Center

                                Stay Connected

                                Locast is a service of Sports Fans Coalition
NY, Inc., headquartered in Ronkonkoma, NY, and is a 501(c)(3) organization.
EIN: 82-3111352. Donations are tax-deductible.

                                You can update your preferences or unsubscribe
from this list

                                Terms and Conditions
                                © 2020 Sports Fans Coalition NY, Inc.

            This email was sent to ch...@go-mtc.com
            why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update
subscription preferences
            Sports Fans Coalition NY, Inc. · 3075 Veterans Memorial Hwy Ste 131
· Ronkonkoma, NY 11779-7600 · USA