I have a customer fixed on using
https://i.mt.lv/cdn/product_files/GPeRqg_190928.pdf to extend his epmp f300
radio run to 400+ feet.
if im calculating this right there will be about a 10v drop on the
24guage cat5, taking the 30v down to 20. If it does manage to keep the
radio powered i see it burning out the poe circuit.

hes fighting me on putting the cambium PSU at the midspan point and using
his own POE to power the extender.

Ive been overruled about telling the customer no, so its happening, but I
want to make sure my math is correct
using https://www.rapidtables.com/calc/wire/voltage-drop-calculator.html
24guage, 30v, .5 amp, 400 feet shows 10v drop. but im not sure about the
resistivity field

this is a guy who runs constant latency monitoring and initiates tickets on
every blip, so i see this radio move just becoming a nightmare with this
midspan extender in play