I would recommend a 48v rectifier with battery charging functions,
preferably ethernet capable (eltek, ict, etc) for the packs they make 48v
100ah lifepo4 packs (rack mount) you can find them all over,
signaturesolar.us is one source. Lithium can go to 0% discharge so you only
need half the AH as lead. Cycles can be as much as 8000 or more so they
will last a lifetime.