all of them, over 50

On 9/16/21 03:50, Jim Bouse [Brazos WiFi] wrote:

How many customers do you have behind 1 public IP?

Jim Bouse
Owner - Brazos WiFi
979-985-5912
http://www.brazoswifi.com <http://www.brazoswifi.com>

*From:* AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> *On Behalf Of * Jan-GAMs
*Sent:* Thursday, September 16, 2021 3:39 AM
*To:* af@af.afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] amazon problem

It does not appear so, the dashboard indicates the router is in bridge mode, we are not "natting".

The problem with Amazon Prime is effecting one customer with their "Fire" toys that we know about.  A couple other customers with "Roku" devices say they are not having issues with their "Prime".  It's really looking like Amazon is being a "Dick" by picking on one or some of our customers.  Our corporate office has informed me that they have "opened a ticket" with Amazon to get this corrected.  We're a small wisp that is owned by a larger fiber outfit, we'll soon disappear as the fiber-build gets here.  If our dissatisfied customers go to a competitor, then they won't automatically get our fiber when available so this arbitrary Amazon Dickiness will effect our bottomline.