Good morning all,

We have recently ran into major issues using Yealink phones, particularly
T54W and T57W. Calls are broken and dropping. We have determined the ISP and
internal networking is not the issue due to the fact that these issues are
not specific to one customer.  Does anyone have experience these products
they would like to share the do's and don't's with the Yealink platform? We
have been making small adjustment to the voice settings of the hardware but
are not having any luck. We are not showing any packet loss between customer
and cloud. We are using Unifi switches and Mikrotik RB2011 firewall. We also
head similar results using a SonicWALL. VOIP traffic is all travels though
the Mikrotik and LAN uses the Sonic wall.  Quality issues are becoming more
and more frequent but are still very random. Yealink support is looking into
this but not moving fast enough. Thank you in advance for any information
you can share. I am open to any suggestions at this point. If there is a
better suited platform to ask this question please let me know. I figured I
would start with the smartest group of people I know.

Darrick Potter

Structured Cabling and Security

517 797 3710 ext 110

darr...@dmcibb.net <mailto:darr...@dmcibb.net>