In those cases I would just get a Google Voice number and text from that.

Another option to consider is just use the email address that each phone gets
such as 315xxx1...@vtext.com for a Verizon customer. Each carrier has these
abilities. Then it’s just an email from you rather than a text. The recipient
still get the message as a text however. I have worked with some volunteer
groups that use this method to send automatic texts and subscribes the cell
phones to something like a Goggle Group or other mailing list. Works well.

https://avtech.com/articles/138/list-of-email-to-sms-addresses/

Thank you,

Brian Webster

www.wirelessmapping.com