We seen to have more and more business customers who are outsourcing their bill payments, but then that vendor puts more work on us.

Exampe#1, A payment vendor must give us a new 1 time use credit card every month. They will NOT log into our portal do do this, they MUST talk to someone to give the card to.

Example#2, A payment vendor will not take mail/email delivery of the invoice, they MUST be sent through their bill payment vendors portal. (And they want us to attend a webinar to find out how to get this opportunity)

I can't believe that Any Comcast/AT&T/ElectricCompany/Insert large utility here, would do any extra work on their part to get paid, so how are these services actually working?

Of course, we won't mention the customers who can't see the 17 different spots on the bill that say to send payments to our Lockbox, but find the 1 small return mailing address of our office, and will send their payments there every month.