Better antennas.  Smaller channels.  Closer sites to the subscriber.
Better use of geography to block noise.  Lower AGL of APs on towers.
More antenna gain.

This isn't an equipment question really... it is an RF Engineering exercise.

All things equal equipment like Cambium 450 will outperform equipment
based on wifi chipsets (Cambium ePMP, Mimosa, Ubiquiti).  Beamforming is
a big plus (but only helps if the subscribers are distributed).

I'd be using 30deg horns on everything I can.  Keep the subs close in,
and keep the AP's as low to the ground as possible to prevent picking up
distant interference.

photograph
Daniel White
Co-Founder