What Bill said is a simple fact.

Having said that, it's a stereotype for a reason.  The large majority of
people in that stereotype are upholding it.  Maybe that guy is the
exception to the rule, maybe not.

Personally I've been burned every time so I'm kind of done.  Maybe you're a
whole lot nicer than me (and of course you have a personal interest +
benefit).

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343