I am working on my first off grid home, and hope to do another in the future somewhere more northerly.. This one is in the sunbelt of N. Nevada and currently I have 4K of solar feeding a 30KW LFP battery bank through currently a Victron charge controller and a couple midnight solar inverters to generate a flawed 220 as well as two sides of 110. ( the 220 will not run the well controller even though supposedly configured for such. ) I am upgrading the inverters and controller to a https://www.signaturesolar.com/products/8kw-48v-240vac-split-phase-120a-250vdc-off-grid-inverter-by-growatt

planning on doing a couple 9K mini-splits for heating/cooling.

I wonder if this group has some gotchas that I might learn from in advance before I buy myself into a corner... I'm all ears..

thanks!!