Nice.  I used something similar in a telco central office years ago that was
100% solar.  Worked great.

From: Zach Underwood
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 6:13 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Major off topic. Off grid home

If you have not already gotten the mini splits take a look at
https://www.hotspotenergy.com/solar-air-conditioner/
It has direct PV inputs when sunny it would put no load on your inverter
IT can be put in solar only mode where it will scale the cool/heat output to
match the power it is getting PV
It can run overnight if you wish by giving in 240volt AC connection.