What charger or BMU produced that?

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Thursday, February 3, 2022 9:05 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 20kw/hr in the bottom of my rack

24 hours?  Nah.  I like a really deep sleep.

On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 8:24 AM Dennis Burgess <dmburg...@linktechs.net> wrote:

  Ya, not stating that generators don't start.  We have had great luck with
ours, and yes we do have way more battery time than a few minutes, but still.
I guess to each his own ...

  Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
  MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCINE, MTCSE, HE IPv6 Sage, Cambium ePMP
Certified
  Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition”
  Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
  Office: 314-735-0270  Website: http://www.linktechs.net
  Create Wireless Coverage’s with www.towercoverage.com