That’s important: “was on first name basis with VP and loan officer... “

You gotta get a local bank, stick with it and get to know them and them get to
know you.  Makes a huge difference.

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Thursday, February 3, 2022 5:30 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ot: business loans

When I started my company in 1992, I had some large purchase orders from
Johnson & Johnson plus GE Capcom which I used to receive loans from bank.  Had
to get them signed over to bank at first but after a few large orders, the bank
gave me a $100,000.00 credit line to get ramped up...Always paid on time and
never abused it...was on first name basis with VP and loan officer...
Not sure if banks are this open to help small businesses anymore...can't hurt
to try....good luck