I would guess they are referring to the C band freqs they added as part of 5G.

From: Nate Burke
Sent: Tuesday, February 8, 2022 10:56 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Horizon 5G millimeter repeater

I haven't used it, but here in Chicago, Verizon has billboards advertising
their UltraWideband (so is that the mm wave?) service that's now active along
the lake front between 2 neighborhoods.

So they advertize how fast it is, that doesn't change your data cap?  So you
can just use all your data faster?