Prior to rollout, various pundits were commenting that they would have to have base stations on nearly every street lamp. That certainly precludes any kind of service in our area because we don't have any street lamps for many miles.

On 2/8/2022 10:13 AM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
I would guess they are referring to the C band freqs they added as part of 5G.

From: Nate Burke
Sent: Tuesday, February 8, 2022 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Horizon 5G millimeter repeater

I haven't used it, but here in Chicago, Verizon has billboards advertising their UltraWideband (so is that the mm wave?) service that's now active along the lake front between 2 neighborhoods.

So they advertize how fast it is, that doesn't change your data cap?  So you can just use all your data faster?