Diesels built for racing do it to get more power.

Other people do it because they think it’s cool.  It’s their own fuel to waste,
so while I do think it’s dumb I’m not going to get in a twist over it.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Jan-GAMs
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2022 9:53 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Numbers

With the expense of fuel these days, why would people do that?  Defective
brains?

On 2/14/22 06:41, Mike Hammett wrote:

It's not the source of the diesel, it's the tuning they've done to the truck's
computer and fuel systems.

The black in diesel exhaust is unburnt fuel.

-----
Mike Hammett
 <http://www.ics-il.com/> Intelligent Computing Solutions
 <https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>