I've experienced this issue randomly, and haven't been able to track down a cause. Wondering if anyone else has come across something similar.

Mikrotik DHCP Server.  EPMP1000 GPS AP,  Force 300 SM.

At a random time, one or More Force 300 SM's on the AP will lose the ability to hand out a DHCP Address to the client. The Mikrotik just shows 'Offered'

Rebooting or powercycling the SM has no effect. If the SM Connects to a different sector, then DHCP is immediately handed out. If the AP reboots, and the SM reconnects, then DHCP is immediately handed out. If the SM is set for NAT mode, it can get a DHCP Address just fine, but switching back to bridge, the Customer router will not get DHCP.

I've experienced this from 4.4.3 all the way up to 4.6.3. It always seems to be an EPMP1000 AP with a Foce300 SM, but does not affect every Force300 SM at the same time.

At least now I know when I start having this problem to go reboot the AP.