I have not had this problem with any Mikrotik Customer routers, but it happens so rarely. It's happened on about 4 AP's across my entire network in the last year.

The first time I experienced it was last summer during an install, The customers router refused to get a DHCP Lease, as did my field laptop. Other routers behind other SM's were getting DHCP Leases just fine. We changed the SM and it still would not DHCP. I ended up putting that SM into NAT mode, and that worked with DHCP Just fine.

A few months later we installed a customer at another site. The customer ran fine for about 2 months, then starting having this issue about every 2 weeks. Reboot the AP, or push the Customer SM to another AP would solve the problem. We ended up replacing the AP with an EPMP2000 to save the customer, since we were 'always' down. Customer had a Netgear router, and has not had an issue since changing the AP.

3rd Site had a customer with an Apple Airport, put the SM into NAT mode and it worked fine. No issues with any other customers at the site.

4th site just happened this week. TP-Link Deco unit. The only thing I did was reboot the AP and that fixed it.

It's just so random and strange, I was hoping I wasn't the only one having this.