My fantasy is to be able to build out a town with dual ducts. Dual through
distribution all the way to the house. One is populated with dual gpon. One
duct set is empty. Either of the built gpon can be leased or the empty
duct. No harware, just fiber and duct. This opens that town to an
affordable option for consumers since 3 providers can operate generating
actual competition, not the bullshit monopolies the gubmint is funding now.