From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2022 3:56 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Small dual splice case

this is the armored dual strand that Aviat sells with the WTM4200

On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 11:35 AM <dmmoff...@gmail.com
<mailto:dmmoff...@gmail.com> > wrote:

I forgot to ask if this was indoors.  Every link you’ve seen so far is an
outdoor case.  They will work indoors just the same, and the DTC I believe has
a couple of mounting holes to screw it to a wall.  DTC also has a snap on lid
which you could pry off while reaching through the ladder.

For indoor cases we usually get them from FIS.  A billion options there, but
most of them have a swing open front door which will be an issue with a ladder
3” in front of it.  Might just as well stick with the Coyote DTC with the pry
off lid.