Yes, all elections will be held on pornhub.  We want the candidates to be easy
on the eyes.

From: Gino A. Villarini
Sent: Friday, April 1, 2022 11:39 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Cc: Chuck McCown
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Political VAX

Democracy has failed… time for cybertocracy…

     Gino Villarini
      Founder / President
      @GVillarini
      787.273.4143 |

      Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, PR 00968

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> on behalf of Chuck McCown via AF
<af@af.afmug.com>
Date: Friday, April 1, 2022 at 1:38 PM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group' <af@af.afmug.com>
Cc: Chuck McCown <ch...@go-mtc.com>

I am actually loving the situation that Sinema and Manchin have carved out for
themselves.  Totally cat bird seat.  What a hoot!