Are you sure its not one of your employees?

From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2022 7:45 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Bass

put a 4x4 steel X in the center of the exterior walls. will probably dampen it

On Sun, Apr 10, 2022 at 10:49 AM Chuck McCown via AF <af@af.afmug.com> wrote:

        My main building is about 300’ from a very busy highway on one side and
about the same distance form I-80 on the other side.

        Frequently I hear very loud bass lines from music inside my office.
But if I open a window or go outside I can’t hear it.  I guess the wall of the
building is picking it up and retransmitting it inside.  It can be very loud.
Sometimes I get up to see if a bunch of gang bangers in a low rider have pulled
into my parking lot.