Public school systems...

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Chuck McCown via AF
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2022 5:11 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Cc: Chuck McCown <ch...@go-mtc.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] OT mildly political

Woke, broke, in therapy and crazy unhappy.

That is how I would describe some of my kids.

The alt right unwoke ones seem to have money and happiness.

Never expected I would not be able to speak my mind at family dinners just
to be able to still see some of my kids.

Feel like I was convicted in absentia, thrown in the hole for a lifetime
sentence, but taken out of solitary confinement now and then at their whims
just so they could claim to have compassion on me for a half hour walk in
the woods.  Maybe longer if I pay for dinner.

Odd times....

I loved my parents and grandparents.

Never felt they had to earn it.

Never would have thought of condemning them for the things they said.

Funny, I have a sister that lives 1000 miles from me.  Our families were
separate all while the kids were growing.

But some of hers have done the same things to her.  Using the exact same
vernacular.

Must have something to do with energy drinks I think.