Because I am lazy and already have a FB group.  Since I am checking FB, this
adds no additional overhead.

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 3:07 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] I Quit

Why don't we just use something simple like groups.io. Our local neighborhood
has been using it for years now.

  https://groups.io/

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>On 5/31/2022 1:15 PM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:

  The day Bill Prince starts using the FB page, then perhaps I really will quit
the email list.
  Wish there was a way to automatically post here the stuff that gets posted
there.