I hated it and never used it. Then I screwed up and formatted a hard drive
that had my son's first years photos on it. So I started using it as a
photo backup. Then it sucked me in and helped me to fully expose my inner
piece of shit. I didnt even know my fuckery potential. Thanks to facebook I
am operating at 100 percent scumbag. If it werent for the zuck, i would
have been wasting all that.