I’m fine with background checks and mental health screenings.  The problem is
crazy look like normal people until after they’ve already done something crazy,
so there are no perfect answers.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Andy Trimmell
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2022 12:54 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - here I go again...

If anything shoots back or has the ability to do so most of them aren’t too
interested in that from what I’ve experienced.  They get very upset if you
don’t disclose if you had bullets or guns in the fire they’re working. If they
find out they pull all of the fire fighters out.

I’d be interested to see what a Department of Education Task Force or Police
Force would look like to protect schools on a federal level.

But I’m all for 1st responders actually responding instead of spending their
time fighting parents who want to go in and help save lives. I’m also for
raising the age that a person can obtain a semi-automatic rifle and I’d like
some kind of health screening done to obtain them.

I have no problem passing a mental health screening to obtain anymore.

Just my opinion