From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jason McKemie
Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2022 4:23 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Splice Documentation

It sounds like all they have now is a Billing/OSS system that presumably has
this integrated.  Do you have a separate setup?

On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 2:34 PM Mark - Myakka Technologies <m...@mailmt.com>
wrote:

Jason,

I've been using FiberSmith by Donny Smith.  It is based on 3GIS.  Does mapping,
splicing, etc.  Also produces some nice splice diagrams per splice case.

--
Best regards,
Mark                             <mailto:m...@mailmt.com> mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Communications
 <http://www.Myakka.com> www.Myakka.com

------

Revisiting this.

I've been trying to find something besides spreadsheets to document splices /
splice cases, but cannot find anything that isn't an all-inclusive package with
a matching monthly fee.  Does anyone know of anything out there that works for
this?  I've been trying to use spreadsheets, but find them extraordinarily
cumbersome.  I'm starting to think some graphing paper and a pencil might be
the only option.

I don't really need mapping, but something that involves mapping/GIS/splice
documentation may be useful as well.

Thanks.