I have used several systems over the years.  Including a very expensive Mapcom.

I keep coming back to excel.  It really does what I need and is free.

From: Jason McKemie
Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2022 1:18 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: [AFMUG] Splice Documentation

Revisiting this.

I've been trying to find something besides spreadsheets to document splices /
splice cases, but cannot find anything that isn't an all-inclusive package with
a matching monthly fee.  Does anyone know of anything out there that works for
this?  I've been trying to use spreadsheets, but find them extraordinarily
cumbersome.  I'm starting to think some graphing paper and a pencil might be
the only option.

I don't really need mapping, but something that involves mapping/GIS/splice
documentation may be useful as well.

Thanks.