Haven't tried it yet.  setup with the guys for Wednesday to try again.

On 8/20/2022 2:47 PM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
So, did you try it? I have dug it up half way and cut it and pulled half before on difficult installs.

Just make sure to put the coupler on one end before you put the fiber in the other side...

-----Original Message----- From: Chuck McCown via AF
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2022 3:48 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Cc: Chuck McCown
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Renting a Rodder

Stiffer and almost floats.

-----Original Message----- From: Nate Burke
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2022 3:41 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group

We could try pushing it through.  We thought that would be a foolish
endeavor, but we can try.  I know how well pushing electric wire works,
but the fiber is stiffer.

On 8/19/2022 4:18 PM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
Or a fire hydrant? You can get a hydrant meter from the city to use hydrant water.

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Bouse [Brazos WiFi]