Steve-

You may not say it but I will. The FCC is ran by more then a bunch of turds.
It’s Ran by a bunch of clueless stupid idiots who’s job is to make neutral and
fair decisions in the best interest of this country.

What you got is a group of people making decisions harming businesses across
the US with data that is half ass.

Like the IRS the real solution is to dismantle and start over not try and
crutch every time the public cries.

When I reviewed our first submission today I just shook my head, rolled my eyes
and asked how the hell we got to this point.

Perhaps it’s just shit tower coverage data. Who knows.

Tyson Burris, President
Internet Communications Inc.
739 Commerce Dr.<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>
Franklin, IN 46131<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

317-738-0320<tel:317-738-0320> Daytime #
317-412-1540<tel:317-412-1540> Cell/Direct #
Online: www.surfici.net

VIA WIRELESS