My instinct is to largely agree that there’s nothing wrong with the Cambium 450
web interface.  Lots of detailed info as long as the person is willing to look
through the screens and see what’s there.  Lots of knobs to turn for the people
who are willing to RTFM.

That said, the Dashboard view on Ubiquiti LTU is worth looking at as an example
of something useful that Cambium could do.  A horizontal stacked bar graph
shows total airtime utilization and divides it up by client radio.  So you see
system load at first glance as soon as you login, and if you hover the bigger
chunks of the bar graph you can immediately see the MAC address of a client
who’s running inefficiently.  This is maybe the single most important thing
you’d want to see to keep your system at peak efficiency.  You can absolutely
get the same info in a table view in the 450 web UI, and you can get a nice
graph in CnMaestro.  You just have to know where to look, whereas Ubiquiti
shoves the info into your face.

That’s the only thing I would change.  Put the critical performance info front
and center.  I don’t need the web page to be a piece of artwork, and I like
table views just fine and dandy.  </oldManMode>

-Adam