So how do you set multiple static IPs on my iphone?

My asterisk is on a private internal 10.x.x.x network without publically
routable internet.

So I could put my phone on that but then lose internet.

From: TJ Trout
Sent: Friday, September 2, 2022 12:37 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cordless phones

Zopier on your cell phone registered to the server just like another extension

On Fri, Sep 2, 2022, 11:18 AM Chuck McCown via AF <af@af.afmug.com> wrote:

  I just found a vtech that claims 2300 feet and will work with bluetooth.  So
I can use a wireless headphone.
  Then I bought a cisco ata.  I think this is gonna work.   Sure be nice to
find a wifi/sip cordless handset.  I am sure they are out there but did not
stumble upon any.  Probably a cell phone app that could do it.

  Found an industrial cordless phone manufacturer that claims huge range on 900
mhz.  $1300...