Calix cloud actually auto-manages wifi freqs and such.  Did you ever try
that?  Reason is that they are not supporting some of our combo gateways so
if they don't, as well as not supporting Mikrotik either it may be time to
jump ship and find something more affordable and with the ability to handle
a wider variety of products.  Their cloud does work pretty good though, but
no on PREM.  I like you prefer all things to be on prem.  Any estimate on
what you paid for the server? You can hit me off list.  Just curious to see
how much per 1k customers etc.