I changed the /30 that the OSPF network was using over the F425 and that seems to have fixed it. The original /30 does not exist anywhere else on the network that I can find, either as a route, defined IP, or a Router ID. I didn't think of changing that since it seemed to be a weather event that triggered it in the first place, and it had been working fine for months.

On 10/12/2022 7:11 AM, Dennis Burgess wrote:
I would have to take a look, but sounds like duplicate routerID or BFD.  OSPF
is pretty straight forward on this.

Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCINE, MTCSE, HE IPv6 Sage, Cambium ePMP Certified
Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition"
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
Office: 314-735-0270  Website: http://www.linktechs.net
Need to Automate MikroTik Backups:  https://cloud.linktechs.net
Create Wireless Coverage's with www.towercoverage.com

-----Original Message-----
From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2022 5:18 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OSPF Pulling my hair out

I changed the RB4011 to a RB2009, and tried downgrading the RB4011 to
ROS6.49.6 from ROS7.5 and it's doing the exact same thing.  I've tried setting
up an EoIP Tunnel across the F425, and changed the Router ID in OSPF.  Still
doing the exact same thing.  As soon as I enable the F425 link, the Entire
route table will flap between the Powerbridge and the
F425 even though the powerbridge is a cost of 20 higher than the F425.
If I disable the F425, everything is stable over the Powerbridge.  Not sure
what else to try.