I think I finally tracked this one down.

An IP Address out of the /30 that was the OSPF Network was defined on another Router on an interface in the DOWN state. So the subnet/IP did not show up in the routing table, or the OSPF Routing table, or even that local routers routing table, but it must have caused some conflict in the OSPF Process. Disabling the address on the remote router fixed the route flapping. It was just causing Routes to change, the OSPF Neighbor never flapped.

Found it purely by accident, not sure how I'd have tracked it down otherwise since there was no route to the subnet and looked like it did not exist since the interface it was assigned to was down.