I use Google earth quite a bit as a supplement to CNHeat since I find navigation and measuring there easier. Within the last week, on all the machines I use Google earth on, default imagery works fine, loads right in, but anytime I try to view the historical images, it just sits there and grinds. Sometimes it loads, mostly not, if it does load, it's at a very low resolution. I know Google would like nothing better than to kill off Earth and drive everything through the browser, so I was wondering if this was just a me problem, or if others see this too.