OSB will absorb humidity when the paint inevitably fails.
theres a ton of calculators on your 16' tall walls but really its your
corners that will do the work. If the whole 32' width is open face, youll
need a substantial header, steel probably. Especially if its sporting a
curtains weight

Metal roof will last longer, you can put the snow catches up on that. to
stop the snow, and deflectors in lieu of gutters if you were concerned
about keeping water back.

For shits and giggles you should just collect all the old rd27 dishes and
run them through a press. make metal shingles out of them