From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> on behalf of Mark - Myakka Technologies
<m...@mailmt.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2023 1:01:27 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] AC Power Plant

TJ,

That looks interesting.  Do you have someone at CE+T or a dealer you work with?

--

Best regards,

 Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Communications

www.Myakka.com<https://www.Myakka.com>

------

On Mon, Jan 23, 2023 at 11:57 AM Paul Dowling
I have the Newmar in my house and it works fine. But for the price, you are
close to an ICT rectifier and their
sine wave inverters. (300W and 1500W) They give you the ability to remote power
cycle the load as well.

Paul
--
Paul Dowling
dowl...@believebroadband.com<mailto:dowl...@believebroadband.com>

On Mon, Jan 23, 2023 at 1:01 PM castarritt