Drilling longer into the winter with less risk of karen calling the epa for
the blue or pink water. I was reading an rfq a while back that the
municipality required all biodegradable, green operators, specifically
mentioned antifreeze in the water.  I'm not going for it, it had a bunch of
other requirements like having to replace your oil with a bio blend and
other nonsense.
More curious than anything.

Our city pretreated before this last snowstorm with a beet/salt brine.
Streets plowed crazy clean where they did it, even where it had already
been driven over. The throw off turned to slush too. Thought that was
pretty cool.